Best papers of RailNorrköping2019
The board of IAROR have selected ten best papers presented at RailNorrköping 2019. These papers were invited to publish in a special issue of the Journal of Rail Transport Planning and Management.
The ten best papers are:
- Egidio Quaglietta, Meng Wang and Rob M.P. Goverde: A multi-state train-following model for the analysis of Virtual Coupling railway operations
- Yongqiu Zhu and Rob M.P. Goverde: Dynamic and robust timetable rescheduling for uncertain railway disruptions
- Gert-Jaap Polinder, Marie Schmidt and Dennis Huisman: A new approach to periodic railway timetabling
- Ambra Toletti, Marco Laumanns and Ulrich Weidmann: Coordinated railway traffic rescheduling with the Resource Conflict Graph model
- Sara Gestrelius, Anders Peterson and Martin Aronsson: Timetable quality from the perspective of an infrastructure manager in a deregulated market : a case study of Sweden
- Beda Büchel, Timothy Partl and Francesco Corman: The Disruption at Rastatt and its Effects on the Swiss Railway System
- Ralf Borndörfer, Niels Lindner and Sarah Roth: A Concurrent Approach to the Periodic Event Scheduling Problem
- Norman Weik, Jennifer Warg, Ingrid Johansson, Nils Nießen and Markus Bohlin: Extending UIC 406-based capacity analysis – New approaches for railway nodes and network effects
- Norman Weik and Nils Nießen: Quantifying the effects of variability on the capacity of rail corridors
- Sander Van Aken, Sofie Van Thielen and Pieter Vansteenwegen: Optimal Timetables in case of Temporarily Unavailable Tracks
We congratulate the authors of these papers!